TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: May 28, 2021
Uniyou is a U.S. certified trademark. We have been operating online stores for five years (2016-2021). Featured products include a variety of categories into Home & Kitchen, Home & Garden, Pets, Tools, Beauty & Personal Care, Clothing, Electronics, etc. .Every Week we will have a big discount/deal/ promotion, subscribe to the website so as not to miss the big discount~~~
- Having a user account on the Shop enables you to enjoy an enhanced shopping and checkout experience. It helps us recognize you and retain your shopping preferences and enables you to manage and change your account settings. You can sign up for your own account on the Shop when you check out. Take good care of your user name and password!
- In creating and using your user account for use on the Shop, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on any registration form required for the Shop (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you discover that you’ve inputted information incorrectly or incompletely, please reach out to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may sell products for children, but we sell them only to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian involved with your use of the Shop.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible with product and other content on the Shop. We don’t warrant that product or other content on any of the Shop is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product or service offered on the Shop itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- In the event that a product offered on the Shop is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Products offered via the Shop may be available on a limited quantity basis. We make no guarantees that such products will be available to you, as they are offered on a first come, first served basis. We will mark products that are limited in a clear manner.
- Information that is published on or through the Shop may contain references or cross-references to products, programs and our respective partners, service providers, subsidiaries or affiliates that are not necessarily available in your area. Such references do not mean that we, or any of our partners, service providers, subsidiaries or affiliates will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact us for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
- Third party links. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Shop and the links placed upon it. If you have feedback on the Shop, or any links included on it, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Communication with Shop. When you use any of the Shop, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on or through the Shop. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
By submitting a telephone number to us you agree that one of our representatives can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any products and/or services. To opt out of such messaging, please follow prompts on the SMS/text.
- Comments & Feedback. Comments, information or feedback submitted to us through email, text and/or the Shop, will be subject to the Privacy Notice. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you want to provide feedback on anything you see on the Shop, please let us know by sending your comments or requests via Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org@foxmail.com.
- User Generated Content. The Shop might allow you to communicate, upload, or otherwise make available text, images, audio, video, or other content (“User Generated Content” or “UGC”), which might be accessible and/or viewable by the public. In submitting UCC, you:
- warrant that you hold any and all rights in the UGC or, where applicable, obtained third party consent for the use of the UGC and are entitled to submit the UGC to the Shop;
- indemnify us and the Uniyou Entities against any and all claims from third parties that the UGC infringes any third party rights;
- represent that the UGC is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and in particular not be obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, pornographic, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense;
- grant the Uniyou Entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable license in respect of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to your UGC to modify, adapt, publish, copy, display, repost, communicate to the public, or otherwise deal with such UGC as such entities see fit;
- agree to waive any and all of your personal rights (to the extent allowed under the applicable law) and have asked any third parties whose name or likeness has been used (if any) for their consent to such in the UGC; and
- agree to execute all such assignments or other documents and take such actions as may be reasonably required by the Uniyou Entities to give effect to the licensed and assignments contained in this paragraph.
Intended use of the Shop.
- During your use of the Shop, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Shop content and activities. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the Shop for public performances. You are responsible for all Internet access charges.
- You agree not to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use, to complete a product purchase or submit a customer service request), reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Shop without express written permission from Uniyou and its licensors. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Shop; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Shop; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Shop; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Shop in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Shop, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- We may suspend or terminate your access to this Shop if you fail to comply with this Statement.
- THE SHOP, ALL CONTENT SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHOP, TOGETHER WITH ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE SHOP, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SHOP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- UNLESS YOU ARE BASED IN THE EEA, NEITHER WE NOR ANY UNIYOU ENTITIES OR ANY PARTY ENGAGED OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SHOP, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SHOP, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Copyright & Trademark Notice. The Shop, including all content provided on the Shop, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely to place an order with us or for customer service requests. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless we expressly authorize it.
- Reporting Alleged Infringements. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Shop, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form (www.uniyou.cc/contact_us).
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of the Uniyou Entities and Blue Acorn used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Uniyou Entities and Blue Acorn, respectively.
- Blue Acorn and the Uniyou Entities are free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us, including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Shop, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Shop. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to any materials you may provide to us and/or a Uniyou Entity, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Blue Acorn, the Uniyou Entities, and our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- Please review the Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of the Shop, to understand our practices. Our Privacy Notice also contains specific information for California residents related to their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act.
- Unsolicited Materials. The Uniyou Entities do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Uniyou content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to the Uniyou Entities. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against the Uniyou Entities and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.